Commited to Integrity and Excellence
Why Hart Roofing & Construction?
- Fully Accredited by the BBB
- Dedicated General Contractor and Projector Manager on each job
- Professional. Detailed. Focused on serving you.
- Specialize in roofs damaged by wind/hail
- Carry full General Liability Insurance for peace of mind
- Members of the North Texas Roofing Contractors Association and Roofing Contractors Association of Texas.
- Certified Installers for Certainteed Shingles
- Interior and exterior repairs
- Property management maintenance programs
- Transferable workmanship warranty
- 100% debt free
Hart Roofing & Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Our heart is to serve. We are highly trained and take pride in what we do. We are fully insured and provide the best experience possible. Our commitment to detail is seen in our work and our follow through.
We don’t collect any money up front. You should never pay a General Contractor anything until you see material on your property and crews installing or performing work.
Yes we do. We stand by our work and provide a fully transferable workmanship warranty as well as the manufacturer warranty provided by the brand of material you choose.
We specialize in roof replacement, roof repair, and new construction. However, as General Contractors we oversee all trades including but not limited to: Roofing, siding, fence, gutters, windows, and paint/stain.
No problem. We provide a complimentary inspection to assess the problem area. We can give you an estimate on sight to repair the issue.
Yes. We would be happy to come out and inspect your property to provide a second opinion. We photograph storm-related damage and show you our findings. Unfortunately, it is common for Insurance Adjusters to overlook items on their first inspection especially if there isn’t an industry expert like Hart Construction present to work along side the Insurance Adjuster. We then inform you of your rights as the insured on the next steps to pursue a fair evaluation of your property. We have years of experience working with Insurance Adjusters and know what requests are reasonable.
No. Insurance providers can’t raise your premiums on an individual basis for a hail/wind damage claim because it is an Act of God. However, the insurance providers will raise premiums based on a zip code that has been deemed a catastrophe area. So essentially, if you don’t file a claim, you are paying for everyone else’s roof in that area.
Hart Roofing & Construction
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Territory Sales Rep
Due to Hart Roofing & Construction’s rapid growth, we are adding to our sales team. Our business model is focused on insurance related construction projects for residential and commercial property owners.
- 2+ years in outside sales
- Must have reliable transportation. Truck is preferred but not necessary.
- Clean appearance and professional hygiene
- Must possess the ability to multitask
- Cold Calling Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience is preferred but not necessary
- Some what technology savvy with email, voicemail, iOS, pdf’s, word, etc.
- Professional, courteous, reliable, and honest with good moral character